Your cart is currently empty!
Conditions of sale
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
-The contract stipulated between Hiryuen and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by Hiryuen. This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated to the Customer in any way. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
-If the Customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of the articles. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185 of 05/22/1999 on distance selling.
- Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to people and/or things, caused by non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
-The Customer can only purchase the products present in the electronic catalog of Hiryuen at the time of placing the order and viewable online at the address (URL) http://hiryuen.com, as described in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the image accompanying the descriptive sheet of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but may differ in colour, size and accessory products present in the figure.
-The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Hiryuen by means of a response via e-mail, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain the Date and Time of execution of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with Hiryuen. The message presents all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document.
-In the event of non-acceptance of the order, Hiryuen guarantees timely communication to the Customer.
In cases of purchasing goods with credit card payment method, the transaction can take place through the secure Pay Pal server.
At no time during the purchase procedure is Hiryuen able to know the information relating to the buyer's credit card, transmitted via a secure connection directly to the website of the banking institution that manages the transaction. No computer archive of Hiryuen will retain such data. Under no circumstances can Hiryuen be held responsible for any fraudulent or improper use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment of purchasing products. The action may take place via PayPal's secure server.
Advance bank transfer
In case of payment by advance bank transfer, the amount ordered by the Customer will be kept busy until receipt of proof of the bank transfer, to be sent to Hiryuen (via e-mail) no later than 3 working days from the date of acceptance of the order. The order will be sent only when the sum due is actually credited to the current account of Hiryuen which must take place within 7 working days from the date of acceptance of the order. The reason for the bank transfer must include:
- the order reference number;
- the date of placing the order;
- name and surname of the order holder.
Delivery methods and costs
See the shipping information page.
Orders under €5 (excluding VAT and transport) will not be accepted.
Copyright and Registered Trademark
Customers are reminded that Registered Trademarks and those protected by Copyright cannot be reproduced unless there is written authorization from the person who filed it, which must be sent to us in an original copy with stamp and signature.
We reserve the right to accept requests received under these conditions in the event of the absence of this document.
Please note that it is governed by articles 7 to 28 of the industrial property code (legislative decree no. 30 of 10 February 2005)
Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185 of 05/22/1999, if the customer is a consumer, he has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, without prejudice to what is indicated in the following indications.
By consumer we mean the natural person who, in relation to this contract, acts for purposes not related to any professional activity carried out. Purchases made by retailers and companies are therefore excluded from this right.
To exercise this right, the customer must send to Hiryuen a communication to this effect, within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to
Via Bernardi 1/2
34136 Trieste (TS)
Once the aforementioned notice of withdrawal has been received, Hiryuen Customer Service will quickly communicate to the customer the instructions on how to return the goods which must reach Hiryuen within 10 days from the authorisation.
The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
- the right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased (e.g.: deteriorated consumer product, etc.);
- the purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: labels, buttons, etc.);
- in accordance with the law, the shipping costs relating to the return of the goods are borne by the customer;
- the shipment must be made strictly by express courier.
- the shipment, until receipt is certified in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- in the event of damage to the goods during transport, Hiryuen will notify the customer of the incident (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier he has chosen and obtain a refund of the value of the property (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the withdrawal request;
- Hiryuen is not responsible in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
Without prejudice to any restoration costs for confirmed damage to the original packaging, Hiryuen will reimburse the customer the entire amount already paid, within 14 days of the return of the goods, through a cancellation procedure of the amount charged by bank transfer. In the latter case, it will be the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund (IBAN code of the invoice holder).
We guarantee that the products are free from defects. In the event that you find a defect in the products you must notify us as soon as possible and in any case within 8 days, by sending a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt.
We guarantee that the products comply with Italian and European Union (EU) standards.
Please consult the Privacy section.
Any complaints must be addressed to
Andrea Meriggioli Via Bernardi 1/2 34136 Trieste (TS) Italy
The sales contract between the Customer and Hiryuen is intended to be concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. For the resolution of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this distance selling contract, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference court of his municipality of residence; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the court of Trieste.
- Hiryuen of Andrea Meriggioli PI: IT01154380321
- Via Bernardi 1/2
- 34136 Trieste
R.I. Trieste CF: MRGNDR89T18L424Y